Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to I get repeat cards to show on my lists?

kaseywiese79 February 12, 2019

I am struggling to understand how to get repeated cards to show up on my lists. I have enabled the power up and I have recurring cards set up however they are not showing on the lists. I can only seem to find them at the top under "repeats". See attached screenshot. Perhaps I am missing a step when setting them up but I am not sure that's the case?

Screen Shot 2019-02-12 at 9.00.54 AM.png

1 answer

0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 12, 2019

@kaseywiese79 if you click on one of the cards in the "Repeats" list, it should tell you when the "next repeat" is. You can then click that to see what the repeat period is and in which list/position it will be created.

Can you see all those details? Are they correct? Is it perhaps being put into a list that has the same name as one of your archive lists but has, in fact, been archived?

kaseywiese79 February 13, 2019

@Iain Dooley thanks for the response. We've just started using Trello so we don't have any lists that have yet been archived. I see my cards there but the issue is from a project management side of thinks the repeating cards are not showing on the list so my employee does not see the card.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events