How see a quick status of all the projects and the stage they are in?

Anne Kiai January 9, 2018

I would like to be able to see a very quick status of all the projects and the stage they are in. That way we can quickly address items that are not moving along properly. How do I do this?

2 answers

0 votes
Sami Linnanvuo {Screenful}
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 30, 2018

Hi Anne,

Trello has limited support for getting high-level view on what's going on in your boards. You might want to take a look at the Screenful Power-Up, which provides an aggregated view across all your Trello boards and you can customise it to fit your needs. Here's a blog post that describes how to set it up to show a status view over multiple boards. 

0 votes
Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 9, 2018

[DELETED] I did not noticed the question is for Trello

Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 9, 2018

[DELETED] I did not noticed the question is for Trello

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events