Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How many boards can user be in as a participant?

Полина Вялова July 5, 2021

How many boards can user be in as a participant (not an admin) for free version? How many boards can I have from one account? And one another question: In our company there are more than 100 people and we want to know how much is it to use Trello boards for us?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 5, 2021

Hi @Полина Вялова 👋

Welcome to the Community! There's a few questions here so I'll try and split them up as I answer them: 

1. Guest types and cost

While all Guests are free on free Workspace boards, Guests on Business Class Workspace boards can incur an additional charge.

Free Guest: A board member who is invited to one Workspace board is a Single-Board Guest of that Workspace.
    Billable Guest: A board member who is on two or more Business Class Workspace boards is a Multi-Board Guest of that Workspace. Multi-Board Guests are billed at the same rate as a normal Workspace member.

You can find more on this here: https://help.trello.com/article/1236-board-guests
  2. The amount of boards depend on the Trello plan you are currently on.
  3. With the background you've provided there a couple of options for Trello, I would recommend visiting here: https://trello.com/en-GB/pricing

With the number of team members you require Trello access for you will likely be considering Trello Business or potentially Enterprise depending on your full requirements. The link above walks you through the costs associated for both of these options.

I hope this helps but if you have any other questions just ask away 😃

All the best,

Laura

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events