Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How does someone unblock from Trello when they are blocked?

sallie_johnson October 6, 2021

Unblock

2 answers

1 vote
Suvradip Paul
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 6, 2021

Hi @sallie_johnson ,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community!

It would be great if you post some more details regarding this? Who blocked you and how did you get this community details?

1 vote
Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 6, 2021

Hi @sallie_johnson 👋

Welcome to the Community! May I ask who blocked you (Trello/Company) and if you know the reason?

Hopefully we can get this sorted out for you 😃

All the best,

Laura

sallie_johnson October 6, 2021

Hi, I think its trello that has blocked

Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 6, 2021

Okay, then my recommendation would be to raise a support ticket directly with Trello Support and they should be able to sort this out for you. You can select Account issues from the dropdown and give a summary of the problem so they can sort it out sooner rather than later for you 😊

You can raise a ticket by visiting here >> https://trello.com/en-GB/contact#/

I hope this helps but if you have any other questions just ask away.

All the best,

Laura

Suvradip Paul
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 6, 2021

Hi @sallie_johnson ,

Sorry to hear you're blocked.

Are you aware why was it blocked? Any specific reasons?  I agree to @Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_  for reaching them and sorting it out. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events