Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

How does members on my workspace access their own boards?

Hi, I am new to Trello and have gone with the free version for now.  I have created my 10 boards for each department and have invited staff members to join my workspace.  Some would like to have their own boards to do their own to do lists, is this possible?  Every time they log in they appear on my board so how do they create their own account if already attached to mine?

Thanks Wendy 

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

HI @Wendy Masterton

From the documentation on Trello, your users would need to create a separate Workspace for their boards as the Workspace has the maximum number of boards allowed on the free version.

Free Workspaces have a 10 board limit - Does this mean I no longer have unlimited boards for free?

No, all Trello users still have the ability to create an unlimited number of boards for free. However, an additional free Workspace will need to be created for every 10 boards.

Hope this helps,

Danny

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Trello

Taco Tuesday: New years' resolutions with Trello

Congratulations to @Laura Holton , our latest winner of Taco Tuesday! And thanks to @Kristján Geir Mathiesen for sharing the picture of Taco having fun with his new friend  B...

2,352 views 28 40
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you