Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How does members on my workspace access their own boards?

Wendy Masterton September 14, 2021

Hi, I am new to Trello and have gone with the free version for now.  I have created my 10 boards for each department and have invited staff members to join my workspace.  Some would like to have their own boards to do their own to do lists, is this possible?  Every time they log in they appear on my board so how do they create their own account if already attached to mine?

Thanks Wendy 

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Danny
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 14, 2021

HI @Wendy Masterton

From the documentation on Trello, your users would need to create a separate Workspace for their boards as the Workspace has the maximum number of boards allowed on the free version.

Free Workspaces have a 10 board limit - Does this mean I no longer have unlimited boards for free?

No, all Trello users still have the ability to create an unlimited number of boards for free. However, an additional free Workspace will need to be created for every 10 boards.

Hope this helps,

Danny

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events