Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do you track who views your Trello board? I would like to see if people are reading it

Doron May 26, 2020

I want to see if my manager is reading our team Trello board to see if they are actually using it. They might not add in any comments etc so their activity won't show up under activities but I need to see if they are actively reading what we've put on the board

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 26, 2020

@Doron there's no activity tracker, people have to interact with the board somehow in order to have the action recorded.

My question would be: if they don't have any use for the board, why do you care if they're reading it?

Doron May 26, 2020

we want to test IF they find the board useful by monitoring how often they read it. We're just starting this as a new way of working and keeping senior managers informed

Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 26, 2020

@Doron Oh right, well, there's no tracking. I guess you'd be able to tell if they're informed, because if they're not informed they'll keep asking you for reports on how things are going, and if they are, they won't ;)

Like Tomás del Campo likes this
Doron May 26, 2020

Yep the  motivation for using trello was exactly to avoid that so let's hope it works!

Doron May 26, 2020

I know that in Confluence you can see who has accessed a page and when...

Like Yvie_ likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events