Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do we find out what Trello boards are in use by managed accounts in our domain?

Danielle Green
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 13, 2021

My organisation is currently on the free Trello plan. Many boards have been created by users with managed accounts (ie those using the company domain email addresses). How do I find out how many boards are in use? I have access to admin.atlassian and can see the list of users and last active dates, but don't know how to find out what boards are in existence, and what workspaces they're in. 

We are considering going onto a paid Business Class plan, but won't be able to build a business case for spending the budget until we know how much Trello is being used. And we'd like to consolidate these boards into a smaller number of workspace.

Another question: re boards all being migrated to workspaces automatically?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Cody C.
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 24, 2021

This type of management is a feature on our Enterprise plan. With Enterprise, you could see the non-Enterprise workspaces from users managed by your Atlassian Org, and add those workspaces to your Enterprise in order to better control that content: https://trello.com/en-US/enterprise

We're working on migrating all boards into Workspaces - right now there will be a configuration tool available as you migrate your boards which will give you a bit more choice on how they are organized. At some point in the future, those boards will be migrated automatically as well!

Danielle Green
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 26, 2021

Thank you for the answer! Is this functionality also available on the Business Plan in Trello?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events