Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do off-site team members log in and access their board?

Graber Chiropractic May 7, 2020

New to Trello and need a hack to get everyone on-board. Thanks!

2 answers

0 votes
Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 8, 2020

Not sure what you mean by off-site. Trello can be used in a browser, and if you're trying to show boards without making everyone log in to their account, you can just switch the board to "public" view, which will let anyone see it. Not great if you have sensitive data, but if you're not worried about non-team members potentially seeing the boards, this is a quick way to show everyone. I do this often times when I create a new process, so that I can walk everyone through it and make sure I have buy in berfore getting anyone to create a trello account.

Although... creating a Trello account is also super easy to do, and if you're planning on having your team use this, I would encourage them to do this. You can send out one link to invite everyone to the board, and then they can join trello and access that private board with a few clicks.

Hope this helps!

0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 7, 2020

@Graber Chiropractic Trello is a web application, they can just go to trello.com

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events