Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do i transfer ownership of a board to my second account ?

Larronde-Larretche May 4, 2020

Hello everyone,
I created an account on Trello with my professional email address and build some boards. Some of theim are for personal purposes.
After a bit of thinking (...), I sign in with my personnal email address and add myself as a member of the teams accessing theses boards. How do I transfer ownership of the boards to my personal account?
I add my personal account as administrator (Both of my accounts are) on boards and I quit these boards from my pro account but I would like to tranfer the ownership in order to stop seeing theim from my pro account.
How can i do that ?
Thanks for the help
Stephane

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 4, 2020

@Larronde-Larretche you just make them personal boards (no team). If you have already left the board with the pro account, I think you can't change the team on the board if you're not a member of that team, so you might need to re-add the pro, change it to a personal board (remove it from the team) and then leave the board again.

Larronde-Larretche May 7, 2020

Thx !!!! It works.

Have a nice day

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events