How do i see what tasks are outstanding across multiple boards

letisha malakooti December 19, 2019

How do i log in daily and see which tasks across multiple boards, allocated to all contractors are outstanding or not yet completed?

How do i also set a card as completed, as opposed to archiving or deleting it?

How can i be notified each time someone moves a card to a new column that i created?

I need to manage, and i cant 

I manually go into every board and every task at this stage

2 answers

0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 19, 2019

@letisha malakooti check out Placker, it's the best tool for visibility and planning across all boards that I've come across.

0 votes
Ludo
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 19, 2019

Hi

• You can create a report like this with butler
every day at 11:30 am, create a report in variable "MyReport" with all cards due today with an incomplete due date using pattern "- [{cardname}] ({cardlink}) ({cardmemberusernames})
and send an email notification to "@gmail.com" with subject "Not completed" and message "{$MyReport}"
  •  Each card can be marked as completed, in this case,  the field due date becomes green.
  • You can create a butler rule like :
When a card is added to list "listname", post comment "@YourTrelloUserName"

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events