Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I unlock months on trello calendar so I can plan more than two months ahead?

Barbara August 30, 2020

I just started using Trello calendar yesterday and I need to put in dates until end of year. However it is not allowing me to add cards to any dates past October 31st. Any ideas would be helpful! Thank you!

1 answer

0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 30, 2020

@Barbara You can add dates to cards decades into the future, once you add dates to your cards up to a certain month, those months will show in the calendar view.

Barbara August 30, 2020

thank you

Barbara August 30, 2020

Actually I have tried that now and its not working for me, every time I put something beyond the 31st of October it erases itself moments later.

Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 30, 2020

@Barbara I can't replicate the issue. I would say either you have some Butler automation that is removing the due dates OR this is a bug. Can you see in the card's activity which user account is removing the due date after you add it? Are you able to do a screencast with loom.com that shows the behaviour (without exposing any sensitive data? This is a public forum ... )

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events