How do I sync my third party calendar (Fantastical) with a Trello board calendar?

Daniel Evans December 12, 2017

I am trying to make Trello and Fantastical talk to each other but I can't find how to make them sync. Any ideas would be GREATLY appreciated! 

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Matthew N
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 13, 2017

Hey Daniel

Does your Fantastical calendar have an iCal link?  If so, you can use the Planyway Calendar, which is a separate calendar link on your Trello board..  If you know the address to the calendar feed (in iCal format), you can type in the address there.  And you can also export the Planyway calendar to your Fantastical calendar.  Check out the Planyway Power Up

plan.png 

0 votes
Daniel Evans December 13, 2017

Hey Matthew! 

I managed to solve this with a little of bit of you answer and a little bit more needling from my end - thank you so much. I just had to invert the problem and get Trello to play with Flexibits (not the other way 'round). 

Meanwhile Planyway is a pretty amazing Power-Up. I checked it out and it actually solves *another* question I had - so thanks. 

Two birds. One stone.

Cheers,

Dan

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events