• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How do I stay logged in on Trello and Bitbucket with different accounts in same browser? Edited

I'm using Bitbucket and Trello but my access is using different accounts. My Trello board is using the account with my company e-mail and my Bitbucket account is using my personal e-mail. Obviously, I don't want to use my company e-mail for Bitbucket, because I need to have all the commits assigned to my person, and I'm member of multiple organizations that I need to switch between - thus not only my company.

How do I stay logged in with both accounts? It's a requirement that it's using the same browser (instance) and user profile in the browser. After the migration, I keep being forcefully logged out when I do certain actions in each account.

Can you please help. Thank you.

1 answer

0 votes
Manu Atlassian Team Aug 20, 2020

Hi @nicolaib !

You should be able to use the Atlassian account switcher in this case :)

You can access via the following URL https://id.atlassian.com/login/select-account and add your two Atlassian accounts to it.

Once done, when you try to access Trello it should prompt you to select the account you wish to use and the same for Bitbucket. The 2 sessions will be able to coexist at the same time so you don't have to switch back and forth between them.

Cheers,
Manu | The Trello Team

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

📹 What is Trello?

Hello Community!  My name is Brittany Joiner and I am a Trello enthusiast and Atlassian Community Leader. I'll be sharing with you a series of videos with my top tips on how to best use Trello...

814 views 13 30
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you