How do I sort my Trello cards by due date on my IPad?

Deleted user July 24, 2018

When I open my list of cards on my desktop, I have an option to sort by date. That option does not appear in my option list on my Ipad. Is there a way to use that function on both the desktop and the ipad?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 24, 2018

Hi @[deleted], I use Trello on my Ipad and iphone as well :) Here is a link to help filter your cards by date using IPAD/iphone: https://help.trello.com/article/1060-filtering-cards-on-a-board-in-ios 

Let me know if it helps.

Have a great day!

Jodi

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 25, 2018

Did this work for you @[deleted]?

Hannah McBain September 6, 2018

This link doesn't work for me!

Thanks

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 6, 2018

That's strange, the link is no longer working since posting it back in July. I will see if I can see another article or resource for this.

Katarzyna
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
January 7, 2019
Grant Oostema July 12, 2023

Is there a way to use those filters in the map view on ipad?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events