Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I separate my teams after they got merged into a single Atlassian profile?

Sek-Mun Wong October 20, 2020

I had multiple teams (say organisations, companies) that were attached to my trello login.

I have one account that uses Atlassian suite, and is Google SSO integrated.

When I migrated to Atlassian sign-on, it seems to have moved all of the other organisations into the single profile.

The problem is that if I ever leave that main Atlassian SSO account, will I also lose the other teams attached to that login (I feel so)

Therefore: How can I "detach" those teams from the Atlassian profile?

1 answer

0 votes
ManuR
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 22, 2020

Hi @Sek-Mun Wong ,

It looks like your Trello account was linked to your Atlassian SSO account when you migrated so indeed, if you lose access to that SSO account, you won't be able to access your Trello account either since they are linked.

What you could do is create a new Trello account with your personal email address and invite that new account to your current teams and boards as admin so even if you lose access to the Atlassian SSO account, you'll still be able to access your Trello data with your personal account (which will also be linked to its own Atlassian account).

Cheers,
Manu | The Trello Team

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events