Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I search a single board for cards which are assigned to just 2 selected members?

sol.kgreen August 19, 2019

I want the search to return cards with only those 2 members assigned. For example I want all cards which have just "Bob" and "Ted" assigned.  I do not want to see cards assigned only to "Bob" or only to "Ted" or cards which are assigned to "Bob" and "Ted" and "Mary".  In other words I want see the results of the search terms and'ed together and not or'ed.  I could live with the search returning cards which are assigned to "Bob", "Ted", and "Mary". if that is the only possibility.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
carrie_eandm
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 22, 2019

@sol.kgreen This is possible. 

When you pull up the search pane in Trello, select the members you want to have ("Bob" and "Ted"). Then check the option near the bottom that says "Matches all labels and all members". This will narrow it down to the and search you're looking for.

I have outlined it on the screenshot below:

Search_Pane.png

sol.kgreen August 22, 2019

THANKS! that did it.

The old "use the checkbox that makes it work..." solution.

I appreciate you taking the time to post the answer

Peace.

carrie_eandm
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 22, 2019

@sol.kgreen You're welcome! You can accept the answer to help others find this issue in the community!

Like Garrett likes this
sol.kgreen August 22, 2019

Done.

Like carrie_eandm likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events