Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

How do I remove bugged dates?

Edited

I saw a date appear on one of the cards on my Board. I tried to remove it but anything I did was unsuccessful in removing it. It kept on coming back. I have already contacted support, have not gotten a reply back. The bug is now infecting most of the cards on my Board.Screen Shot 2021-12-25 at 9.30.08 AM.png

2 answers

0 votes
milynnus Rising Star Dec 25, 2021

@urleobf 

I would look at the activity on the card to figure out who is updating the due date field. If a "Butler" appears against it, you can look at the automation log to see more details of the command. It is just a name, then it is like to be a bot using the API Key and Token of that person.

0 votes

This looks like someone is adding dates to your cards.

Do you have other people using the board?  Or any power-ups that might be doing something automatically (Butler for example)?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

A Trello template to help you clean up your Confluence Space

Calling all Trello + Confluence users! We're celebrating all things Work and Wellness in our Confluence collection, where our team has been sharing activities to create more mindfulness around the ...

896 views 4 13
Read article

Atlassian Community Events