Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I remove a template I copied into my account?

Ingela September 24, 2020

I have a board/template that's official that I don't want any more. How do I remove it? I'm not being able to access the "close Board". 

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 24, 2020

@Ingela where are you seeing the board that you don't want to see it anymore? Because you typically will only see boards that you're a member of, or boards you have visited recently (in your recent boards list... which means it'll go away when it's no longer recent)

Now it's among the recently visited boards. You mean it will disappear by itself if I don't visit it again? That would be excellent. Thanks. 

Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 24, 2020

@Ingela looks like you can also remove a board from recent:

https://help.trello.com/article/823-the-boards-page-and-boards-drawer

Like Ingela likes this

Perfect! Problem solved. Many thanks!

0 votes
Guilhem Dupuy
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 24, 2020

Hello Ingela,

You can remove a board by going inside the board, then clicking the "show menu" button:

Capture d’écran 2020-09-24 à 09.43.16.png

From this menu, select the close board option : 

Capture d’écran 2020-09-24 à 09.44.04.png

After closing the Board, you can chose to restore the board or to delete it permanently.

Let me know if it helped or not,

Guilhem

Thanks, but the problem is, I don'image.pngt have that option.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events