Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I remove a Trello board without being admin

Avalon Thursby July 6, 2023

The admin has left the company - how do i change admin and/ or remove the board?

1 answer

0 votes
Sayed Bares _ServiceRocket_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 6, 2023

@Avalon Thursby welcome to the community!

By admin do you mean workspace admin? if so the board creation/removal depends on your workspace settings (if you are using premium or enterprise plan). For free plan, you should be able to remove any boards as long as you are the board admin

I am not board admin - she has left the company

Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 6, 2023

Are you workspace admin by any chance? if yes then you should be able to close/remove the board. If not then you will need to reach out to your workspace admin

I am not - but the workspace admin has tried to delete too

Community Leader
Community Leader
July 6, 2023

My next question would be, are those boards in your company workspace or in her own personal Trello workspace? if it was under your company then your workspace admin should have been able to do so 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events