Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I put a CARD ID or show it on the card?

Luis Peña Muñoz August 28, 2020

Can someone explain the steps to me, I can't find the option to do it or if it has a cost

2 answers

0 votes
Luis Peña Muñoz August 31, 2020

I need put the card correlative number o continuos number. for Example: 1,2,3 ... for identify the cards. I need a ID easy for remenber. what is recomendation? 

0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 28, 2020

@Luis Peña Muñoz you can create a Butler rule that does something like:

when a card is added to the board rename the card to "{triggercardname} #{triggercardid}"

Luis Peña Muñoz August 31, 2020

Perfect! Thank. another question. I need put the card correlative number o continuos number. for Example: 1,2,3 ...

Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 31, 2020

@Luis Peña Muñoz if you need it to be sequential then you'd need to implement maybe an incremented custom field using Butler, pretty tricky. If it's just a matter of making it easier to remember or discuss, just refer to it using the first 3 characters of the card id. You're unlikely to get a colision. For example if the card ID is YkHNLyD6 just refer to it as "ykh".

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events