Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I make a link just for people to visually look at my board but not become board members?

Transcendent September 5, 2020

New person here. How do I make a link just for people to visually look at my board but not become board members? All I see is ways to invite and become board members, and become team members, etc. I want to share what I made to people visually without them having anything ability to edit, etc. I still want to keep it private to the general public and just selectively share when needed.

Thank you. 

1 answer

0 votes
milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 5, 2020

@Transcendent  In business class there is the option of an observer. Otherwise, intra board permission options do not have it. Recently someone develop an service to show a board as a presentation : search for “wunderpresentation”   One limitation is that the output is available for 1 hr although I see options to embed ... so you explore that to see if it works for you. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events