Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I leave a board when it doesn't have that option to leave?

Melissa Brown July 4, 2019

I've been added to a board in Trello and I want to leave the board. It's not a closed board and I've followed the steps to leave it as detailed in an answer elsewhere on the site. The problem is that this board does not have an option to leave it. The notifications from this board are driving me crazy and I don't want to turn off other notifications by opting out of all of the boards. Anyone have a suggestion?

1 answer

0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 4, 2019

@Melissa Brown are you a member of the board? If you're a member, then you can leave the board, however if it's a public board or a team visible board, you may still be "watching" either the board or certain lists. In that case, you won't be able to "leave" the board because you're not a member of it, but you can "unwatch" anything you're watching that might be causing you to be notified. The exception to that is if you're a member of a team, the board is team visible and someone mentions your username in a comment. The only way to avoid those notifications is to leave the team.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events