Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I get power ups to show up in card view

Matt Nix August 21, 2020

Total noob here, but I've searched for an answer with no luck.  I have two team members, we're both "Trello Gold" and I have countdown timer powerup loaded for multiple boards.  When I open a card within the board, even if it has a due date I don't see the countdown timer power up listed on the right hand side to apply it.  What am I missing?

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Matt Nix August 22, 2020

Ian thanks for the direction.  I wasn't sure how to proceed.. the trello universe is a little different than other cloud apps I've used in the past.  
The support team did direct me to simply clear my cache, which fixed the problem.  

Thanks again for the input!

0 votes
Matt Nix August 21, 2020

Untitled-3.jpgYes, on web app.  Not sure what I'm missing here.  I just don't have the option to add the power up.  Surely I'm missing something obvious but I've been through the walkthroughs many times and none of it makes sense as to why this is happening. 

Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 21, 2020

@Matt Nix Looks like the power up is enabled, but isn't responding, so maybe that powerup is down. Have you tried emailing the countdown timer powerup support team? Or is that powerup provided by Trello? If trello, just go to trello.com/contact and submit the question to Trello

0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 21, 2020

@Matt Nix are you looking on the web/desktop apps? It won't show up in the mobile apps.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events