Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

How do I get my Trello Board to show in my Google Drive?

Hello. I am looking to see how I can get my Trello Board to show up on my Google Drive so I can click on it and have the link to the Trello board open in a new tab/window from there.  I'd like it to show as one of them items in my Google Drive (in a sub folder, but in theory I can move it in a sub folder once I have it IN my actual drive).  I can't seem to figure out how to get it show up. I show Trello as an installed App in my Google Drive, but it does NOT show up under "New"  when I go to add a new Folder/Doc/Sheet/Slide/etc. option.  

Thank you for your advice and help. I appreciate it. 

1 answer

0 votes

Hi @Cubmaster Pack 363 

welcome to this wonderful community 

I would love to help but I‘m not sure if I understand everything right.

Do you just want to link to your Trello Boards or use Trello in Google Drive or do you want to use Google Drive in Trello?

If the last one is a yes -> have a look on the Google Drive Power Up which I find super useful 

Inserting a browser link (to open Trello in browser) is (as far as I know) not possible in Google Drive

My solution would be using the Trello app that would start when starting PC, Tablet or any other device

Feel free to ask for more help and give more information 

Thank you for replying. I am looking link Trello Boards to my Google Drive so that when I go to my Drive, they are in there to click on to open.

Inserting links in drive is not possible I think

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Trello

Taco Tuesday: New years' resolutions with Trello

Congratulations to @Laura Holton , our latest winner of Taco Tuesday! And thanks to @Kristján Geir Mathiesen for sharing the picture of Taco having fun with his new friend  B...

2,351 views 28 40
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you