Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I find old closed board not listed in "closed boards"?

dogdancer
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 19, 2023

Have not used Trello for a long time. I came back and boards are missing. They are not in "Closed Boards". How do I find them?

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 19, 2023

@dogdancer Welcome to the Atlassian community

If you were not the board owner they could have been deleted or you could have been removed from the board so you no longer see it.  If you navigate to the “Boards” button from the Trello homepage and click “View all closed boards”. You will see a list of every board you’ve archived.  If it is not there maybe you deleted it.

dogdancer
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 20, 2023

Thank you for your answer. Perhaps I did delete it. Is there any way to get deleted boards back or "once it's gone it's gone"?

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 20, 2023

@dogdancer unfortunately once they are deleted they are gone.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events