Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I filter out cards which has a specific label? (Trello)

Cinar Fidan September 24, 2019

In Trello, I am struggling with finding a way to filter out cards. On the "Menu" under "search cards";

You can select specific labels to see cards which have these labels, BUT you cannot "unselect" a label to see cards which don't have these labels. For instance, there is a specific card which has both "Label X" and "Label Y". When I "unselect" "Label Y", this cards still shows because it has "Label X" too. I want all cards which has "Label Y" out, even if they have other labels.

Is there a way to do this?

Thanks!

4 answers

0 votes
Emilie Cyr
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
September 24, 2019

Hello Cinar,

you can have a look at Bridge24 which is an add-on for Trello. You can easily create new filters to see your cards as you wish!

Annotation 2019-09-24 102937.png

Hope this was helpful :)

Emilie

Cinar Fidan September 24, 2019

Thanks for the response! 

Bridge24 seems amazing. However, I was looking for a free option, so I'll keep looking :) 

0 votes
Emilie Cyr
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
September 24, 2019

Hello Cinar, 

you can have a look at Bridge24 which is an add-on for Trello. You can easily create new filters to see your cards as you wish! 

Emilie

0 votes
Emilie Cyr
Marketplace Partner
September 24, 2019

Hello Cinar, 

you can have a look at Bridge24 which is an add-on for Trello (https://bridge24.com/trello/). You can easily create new filters to see your cards as you wish! 

Emilie

0 votes
Emilie Cyr
Marketplace Partner
September 24, 2019

Hi Cinar, 

You can do that with Bridge24, which is an add-on to trello (https://bridge24.com/trello/). You can easily create new filters to see your cards as you wish. 

Hope this is helpful :)

Emilie

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events