It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How do I filter out cards which has a specific label? (Trello) Edited

In Trello, I am struggling with finding a way to filter out cards. On the "Menu" under "search cards";

You can select specific labels to see cards which have these labels, BUT you cannot "unselect" a label to see cards which don't have these labels. For instance, there is a specific card which has both "Label X" and "Label Y". When I "unselect" "Label Y", this cards still shows because it has "Label X" too. I want all cards which has "Label Y" out, even if they have other labels.

Is there a way to do this?

Thanks!

4 answers

Hi Cinar, 

You can do that with Bridge24, which is an add-on to trello (https://bridge24.com/trello/). You can easily create new filters to see your cards as you wish. 

Hope this is helpful :)

Emilie

Annotation 2019-09-24 102937.png

Hello Cinar, 

you can have a look at Bridge24 which is an add-on for Trello (https://bridge24.com/trello/). You can easily create new filters to see your cards as you wish! 

Hope this was helpful :)

Emilie

Hello Cinar, 

you can have a look at Bridge24 which is an add-on for Trello. You can easily create new filters to see your cards as you wish! 

Emilie

Hello Cinar,

you can have a look at Bridge24 which is an add-on for Trello. You can easily create new filters to see your cards as you wish!

Emilie

Thanks for the response! 

Bridge24 seems amazing. However, I was looking for a free option, so I'll keep looking :) 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

Develop a new Habit during Lockdown

If you had to thrive a new habit during a lockdown, what would it be? Trello

1,530 views 13 5
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you