Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I export data for my now randomly restricted boards on Trello?

Olivier Morel May 14, 2021

Dear All

How do I export data for my now randomly restricted boards on Trello?

Since the adoption of the paid model by Trello, a few of my boards which had been created over in the last years, have now disappeared. I suppose they are now restricted my the paid model which was recently implemented.

I understand this business move from the company but it doesn't work for me. I now just want to export all the data that I have been storing on Trello including those boards which do not appear anymore.

I have tried the export options, but all I could get awas the general setup of the visible boards.

Any suggestion on how I can export all data? 

Thank you very much for your help.

Olivier

To the Trello team: Thank you very much for the service you have been providing so far.

Again I wish I could continue but I can't.  I wish We could have had the choice to choose which boards were meant to disappear. I feel slightly held in hostage here.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Michael Pryor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 14, 2021

See finding closed boards here: https://help.trello.com/article/777-closing-a-board

I am pretty sure the only time we close boards automatically is if you have start a Business Class Workspace (or a trial for Business Class) and it expires. Since free Workspaces can only have 10 boards, we have to archive the extra. You can also make more Workspaces and move you boards there I guess (or close other boards you have exported and then reopen the closed boards). 

Olivier Morel May 15, 2021

Thank you Michael. It helped in retrieving boards which were randomly picked for closure. I can now juggle between 10 active boards and perform my data export.

Best regards

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events