Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I enable powerups for a private board

Jenny Grinsted February 16, 2019

Hi, this may seem like a very obvious question but I'm stuck. I want to enable powerups for a private board but there seems to be no way to do it unless you are an admin of a team (rather than an admin for a board only you use). Any ideas?

2 answers

1 vote
Katrin Anger
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 17, 2019

@Jenny Grinsted 

Hi Jenny, if you aren't the admin for this team, can you try and move your private board into another team - a team where you have admin rights for?

Then it should be possible to enable Power-Ups for this board.

1 vote
Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 16, 2019

Hi @Jenny Grinsted when you say private board are you referring to your own personal board that you created? If so, you would be the admin of that board and can add power-up(s).

If you have a free Trello account you would get one power-up per board, if you are a gold Trello user you get three power-ups per board and if you are business class user you get unlimited power-ups.

This link will show you the steps to enable a power-up(s).

https://help.trello.com/article/810-enabling-power-ups

Please let me know if this helps.

Thanks,

Jodi

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events