Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I download my Trello data for my deactivated personal account?

Dmitrii Volosnykh
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 9, 2023

While I appreciate Atlassian does the best on the ways to run company in the current circumstances, I believe a user has to be provided the ability to save his/her data no matter what. I have not been contacted with any sort of notice about the upcoming deactivation in order to take any actions about migration of my data. What do I do in order to get my data back?

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 9, 2023

@Dmitrii Volosnykh If your account was removed you might not be able to get it back.  Atlassian sends emails letting you know that your account will be removed because of inactivity.  You should submit a support issue here as soon as possible.  https://trello.com/contact#/    I will also escalate to Atlassian just in case you are unable to submit a support ticket.

Dmitrii Volosnykh
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 9, 2023

Here's an original message I get when I enter my log in credentials:

YOU DON’T HAVE PERMISSION TO ACCESS THIS CONTENT

It looks like your account has been deactivated.

We've sent you an email with details of who to contact to get more information about this.

So, it reports my account has been deactivated, not removed.

As I said, I did not receive any notice warning about this planned action.

I have noticed some info embedded into URL:

Blocked by Atlassian due to business wind down within region

Thus, I suspect this is related to my location due to the geopolitical complexity of the current state of the world: I live in Russia.

I tried to find a way to report an issue. I looked in to the Contacts page you refer to. But I only see the following opportunities provided: visit help site, check if the systems are operational, ask the community. There's also Contact support that is not actionable, I guess, due to not being logged in or for whatever other reason. So, I opted for asking the community.

Lara
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 10, 2023

Hi Dmitrii,

Thanks for reaching out. 

I've gone ahead and created a ticket on your behalf with our Customer Advocates team who can provide further assistance.

While the contact form does prevent you from creating certain tickets if you're not logged in, you should still be able to reach out to our Customer Advocates team by selecting 'Continue without logging in' and then 'Billing'.

A member of the team will reach out to you in the ticket as soon as they can!

All the best,

Lara
The Trello Team

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events