Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I display checklist due dates on a calendar?

Ben Watson February 1, 2022

It seems like you use to be able to display checklist due dates on the calendar view. Is this still available, and am I missing a setting somewhere?

1 answer

0 votes
Hannah Humbert - Simpla Workflows
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 1, 2022

Hi @Ben Watson ! Welcome to the community :) I just had a quick look at my board and I can still see checklist items that have due dates on my calendar. This is how it looks:

Checklist calendar.PNG

The screenshot is of Trello's native calendar view, but you also have the Calendar Power UP which displays check-items in the same way. Which calendar are you using?

Ben Watson February 1, 2022

That’s weird! I don’t have that on my native calendar.

Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 1, 2022

Weird...can you try creating a test checklist item and set the due date for that item to Feb 2nd 2022 for example, and just see if that new item appears on the calendar? Maybe also try from an incognito browser to see if that makes a difference?

Ben Watson February 2, 2022

Yes I did that, but I only see the due dates, not the checklist due dates.

Cal.png

The Test Card above has 2 checklist due dates that do not appear one on 17th and one on 18th

Ben Watson February 2, 2022

Ah. I found the issue. I am looking at a workspace view calendar, not the overall board view.

I would think the option to see those due dates should be available on the workspace view too. I cant believe they don't have that as an option.

Sorry to bother you all with that. Thank you very much for your help.

Community Leader
Community Leader
February 2, 2022

@Ben Watson oh nice! Glad you managed to figure that one out. Yes, it's expected to not see checklist items on the workspace calendar. However, the workspace calendar is super new (I think like a couple weeks?), so they'll most likely be adding improvements based on how people use it/feedback. I can see there's something on their roadmap around "views improvement" perhaps workspace calendar views are in scope. I'd reach out to Trello directly to see if that's the case! 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events