• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How do I delete or leave a board on Android that I don't own? Thanks.

Hi there,

Opened some sample boards online on Android. Copied them but can't get rid of originals as I don't own them. And don't have option to leave 

Thanks,

Katie.

2 answers

Hi @Katie Moritz ,

Welcome to the community!

Leaving a board in Trello

To leave a board in Trello, open the board menu on the right side of the board, click "More" and choose "Leave Board". This will remove your user from the board, which means you may no longer be able to access the board.

You can leave a board you are no longer collaborating on.

If you're looking to close the board for all users of the board, see Closing a board

If you're trying to leave a board after it's been closed, you can do so on this page.

Leaving a board if you're the only admin

Trello won't let you leave a board if you're the only admin or member of that board. Presumably, someone needs to be in control of the board. If this happens, and you still want to leave the board, you can make the user named 'Trello' an admin of that board and then leave the board. 'Trello' is a demo user we created for the Welcome Board and is not used by an actual human.

0 votes
Iain Dooley Community Leader Jun 03, 2020

@Katie Moritz are they just showing up in your recent boards list? If so, they won't show there when they're no longer recent.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

📹 What is Trello?

Hello Community!  My name is Brittany Joiner and I am a Trello enthusiast and Atlassian Community Leader. I'll be sharing with you a series of videos with my top tips on how to best use Trello...

817 views 13 30
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you