Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I copy a template from my coach?

Jodi Goodell September 1, 2020

Hello, I created a trello account as part of a coaching program and was supposed to copy a template from trello. I cannot find where the template is located and although it is public it does not appear in searches. In my coaches example of her screen it shows up on top bar with 'create board from template'  , my screen does not look like this.  Where do I go to join an existing public board/template from my home screen?

Thank you.

1 answer

0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 1, 2020

@Jodi Goodell If you need to copy a public board, you only need a link to the board. You should ask the person running the program to give you the link to the public board so you can copy it. Public boards are indexed by Google but they won't show up in your boards unless they're a published Trello Template. If it is published in Trello's template library it will show up here:

https://trello.com/templates

If it doesn't show up there, then it's not in Trello's public library, it's just in your coaches template library.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events