Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I change timzeone in trello calendar?

AJ Somosot September 3, 2020

My client is from New york and I'm in Philippines. My task is to post content on our platforms but the calendar is so confusing to me. How do I change that?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 3, 2020

@AJ Somosot Trello shows times in your local timezone, you might find that you can change the timezone of your computer and it will fix the problem.

I want to set it to be similar to my client who lives in New york.

Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 3, 2020

@AJ Somosot okay so try setting your computer's timezone to New York, then Trello should display times in that timezone.

But, I only want to change trello. As I also have online classes in the Philippines, it's just confusing to have a different time.

Is there no option to just change the timezone on trello??

Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 3, 2020

@AJ Somosot not that I'm aware of, it just shows due dates in your local timezone but stores all dates/times in UTC internally.

The thing is when my client (New York) posts task on trello for example Aug 5, it will appear Aug 6 on my calendar.

Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 3, 2020

@AJ Somosot yep, it shows the due dates in your local timezone. 

That is why I wanted to know if there are options on trello to change the timezones to be exactly the same with my client. :) Anyways, nvm. Thanks

Like Iain Dooley likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events