Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I avoid or disable notifications from Trellomembers in my mailbox ?

Vinni Dyrholm August 4, 2022

Hi

How do I avoid or disable notifications from Trellomembers in my mailbox ?

Regards Vinnie

1 answer

0 votes
Alisson Sartor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 5, 2022

Hello, Vini!

Thanks for reaching out to us.

Right now, we don't offer a more granular notification preference selection to allow users to not be notified when a notifiable action happens on a board or card or list they are watching:

If a user is watching a board or list or card, they'll see the notifications from actions that produce a notification. Users can unwatch cards and lists and boards where they don't need to receive notifications - In that case, you can still @mention them on cards and they'd still get a notification.

You might also wish to look at your notification settings on https://trello.com/me/account and change the notification email frequency to 'periodically' to help cut down on some of the notification noise.

in case you don't want to receive it at all, Change the Notification Email Frequency to Never

I hope this helps, but please let me know how it goes and if there's anything else I can assist you with. Looking forward to hearing from you

Kind Regards,
Alisson
Atlassian Support - Trello

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events