Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I attach a document to one of my boards without the format changing?

Matthew Carlsen January 4, 2021

I attached an excel workbook with four tabs, when viewed it has fifteen pages.

1 answer

0 votes
Soumyadeep Mandal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 5, 2021

Hi @Matthew Carlsen ,

Happy New Year!

So I just tested with an excel sheet by uploading it to Trello and it is working fine! It was not showing any additional pages etc.

I think it might be a problem with that specific file! To verify you can upload a test file to see if it's working for you or not!

Regards,

Soumyadeep (SaM)

Matthew Carlsen January 5, 2021

Did it open in Trello or on your computer? I am trying Trello to replace the process we use now, working from a shared folder. I want something more efficient. 

Like Soumyadeep Mandal likes this
Soumyadeep Mandal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 5, 2021

Hi @Matthew Carlsen ,

The document has opened in Trello and it looks fine then I downloaded the file to see if there was any change after the download but It works and showing everything fine!

Regards,

Soumyadeep (SaM)

Matthew Carlsen January 5, 2021

Did you use an excel workbook?

Like Soumyadeep Mandal likes this
Soumyadeep Mandal
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 5, 2021

Hi @Matthew Carlsen ,

Definitely! It used 5 sheets in one file! Please try to upload a demo file to Trello and check whether is changed as well or not! If this new demo file is working properly then the old file that you are talking about might have some issues!

Regards,

Soumyadeep (SaM)

Matthew Carlsen January 6, 2021

I reformatted my document to 8 1/2 x 14 and attached it again. Trello changed it to  8 1/2 x 11. This is not going to work for us. I we will look for something that fits our need. Thank you for your time. Happy New Year.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events