Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I attach a chart (i.e. Time Off) that will save for each individual person (board)

Portia Amstutz January 27, 2022

Just getting started with Trello and can't find an answer to this.  I want to post a document that I have designed that tracks days off for each of the people on my staff.  They all have an individual chart.  But, I can't get it to save for each one.  What do I need to do.?

1 answer

0 votes
Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 27, 2022

@Portia Amstutz what's the document format? you should be able to attach the file to a card by just clicking "attach" and then adding it. 

Portia Amstutz January 27, 2022

I did that, but it wasn't saving that individual's completed document.  I  have it in word on my computer but also in Google Drive.

Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 27, 2022

Can you share a screen recording of what you mean? Not sure I understand what's happening

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events