Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

How do I assign tasks in Trello that my team can see and check-off in SLACK?

I have integrated SLACK and Trello. I have make a card for each team member, and added tasks for them with a checklist. They can see that there's a list of tasks for them in SLACK, but they can't check things off in SLACK. The link takes them the Trello. I absolutely want to avoid asking my team to use another program (i.e. Trello).

So really, two questions. Is there a way for team members to check off what they've finished in SLACK? And is making a card for each person the right approach? A lot of tasks require multiple people to be working on them simultaneously, which I why I didn't make the task a card, I made each person a card. 

Any help is appreciated!

1 answer

Hi @Kristi McClamroch 

Look at this post, maybe can help you

https://help.trello.com/article/1049-slack-app

Cheers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Trello

Taco Tuesday: New years' resolutions with Trello

Congratulations to @Laura Holton , our latest winner of Taco Tuesday! And thanks to @Kristján Geir Mathiesen for sharing the picture of Taco having fun with his new friend  B...

2,344 views 28 40
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you