Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I archive or delete a list on Trello?

Jose Andre Curvo May 9, 2019

I can not archive or delete list. I do not see any fields with this command.

5 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Craig Castle-Mead
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 9, 2019

Hi Jose,

Which product are you referring to?

CCM

0 votes
Blair at Atlassian
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 30, 2019

Hi friends,

I checked in with Lisa on another Community Post about this topic and wanted to share it on this thread, too.

It sounds like your boards may be using a simplified view. This is a feature we're testing for new users to help teach them how to use Trello incrementally. If you head into your Board Menu on the right side of your board, then go to More and then Settings, you'll see an option to skip ahead and open up all of the expected features:

CleanShot-2019-05-14-at-13-51-42-2x.png

Let me know if this helps!

Anthony Liu June 3, 2019

It worked like a charm, thanks! They should get rid of this because it is totally confusing and counterproductive. I had to come to this forum to get the answer and I feel most people won't do that.

0 votes
Ron Nelson May 14, 2019

Same issue here. Just getting started with Trello and need to get rid of ("archive") some experimental lists I made. No menu when hovering on list. No way to archive, delete, move ... nothing. Hit a brick wall right out of the starting gates.

Lisa DeRuiter May 14, 2019

Super frustrating! I've reached out in every way possible and have heard nothing from Trello support. Today I actually gave up on the platform and switched to Airtable. Turns out it's a better anyway for what I need.

0 votes
Lisa DeRuiter May 10, 2019

Having the same issue! There's supposed to be a menu on the right side of the list, but my account doesn't have one!

0 votes
Jose Andre Curvo May 10, 2019

Sorry, I´m talking about Trello. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events