It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How do I archive or delete a list on Trello? Edited

I can not archive or delete list. I do not see any fields with this command.

5 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

Hi Jose,

Which product are you referring to?

CCM

0 votes

Sorry, I´m talking about Trello. 

Having the same issue! There's supposed to be a menu on the right side of the list, but my account doesn't have one!

0 votes

Same issue here. Just getting started with Trello and need to get rid of ("archive") some experimental lists I made. No menu when hovering on list. No way to archive, delete, move ... nothing. Hit a brick wall right out of the starting gates.

Super frustrating! I've reached out in every way possible and have heard nothing from Trello support. Today I actually gave up on the platform and switched to Airtable. Turns out it's a better anyway for what I need.

0 votes

Hi friends,

I checked in with Lisa on another Community Post about this topic and wanted to share it on this thread, too.

It sounds like your boards may be using a simplified view. This is a feature we're testing for new users to help teach them how to use Trello incrementally. If you head into your Board Menu on the right side of your board, then go to More and then Settings, you'll see an option to skip ahead and open up all of the expected features:

CleanShot-2019-05-14-at-13-51-42-2x.png

Let me know if this helps!

It worked like a charm, thanks! They should get rid of this because it is totally confusing and counterproductive. I had to come to this forum to get the answer and I feel most people won't do that.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published in Trello

There's a lot to love about the next evolution of Trello Community

Hi, team, Whether you've been hanging out here in the Trello collection for awhile, or whether you're just now joining us from the Trello Slack Community, we’ve got some exciting news about th...

2,297 views 23 46
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you