Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can you get someone at Trello to answer a question?

Lori_Jerome June 16, 2020

Hi,

I had a question and went to use chat. I'd already searched the boards and google and my question was not answered. How can I go to chat directly and ask a question and get it answered quickly? Is that possible or NOT? I am having a problem with a free account and a board is closed. I am not an admin on the board, no one here seems to be but the help info here says on a free account everyone is an admin but I am not according to trello. How did the board get closed and how can we reopen with no admin and how long until someone will answer this question?

1 answer

3 votes
Michael Pryor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 16, 2020

RE: getting in contact to support - after you look for your answer in the chat help, there is a button at the bottom that says "Contact Support" you can use.

On the closed board and admin - everyone is the admin of the team (which controls who belongs to the team).  It does not make everyone admins of every board (you still control who is on which boards and you can have private boards).  

If the board is closed, then someone who was the admin on the board closed the board.  You can't reopen the board unless you are the admin of the board.

Lori_Jerome June 22, 2020

Perfect to know. But it seems that you have to pay to be an admin. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events