Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can we pay for standard licens for one user?

Anja
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 10, 2023

Dear All, 

I would like to upgrade to the standard version in our Workspace, named PNV. As the only user, Anja Zorenč, I am unable to choose one license as the system is offering me three licenses.Trello.PNG

Thank you for your help in advance, 

Anja Zorenč

1 answer

0 votes
Dreamsuite Mike
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 10, 2023

Hi @Anja 

This means you have in your workspace 3 workspace members or multi-board guests.

Check by going to the Members section of your workspace.  If you're looking at just having 1 licence, make sure you have only 1 workspace member and that everyone else is a single board guest

Screenshot 2023-07-10 105618.png

https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/board-guests/ 

Anja
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 10, 2023

Thank you. But I already checked - it is just me. Please see the picture. 1 member.PNG

Dreamsuite Mike
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 10, 2023

Click on the guests tab on the left side, if you have anyone listed as a multi board guest, that will be chargeable

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events