Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How can we ask for a feature: Add a Cover on the List, like the card cover

I'd like to add a Cover on the List, like the card cover, but the Card cover counts as 1 when we use the list limits feature. I would like to have a list cover as customizable as the card cover. Thanks.

2 answers

I know the limitation you pointed out, and that's because my topic starts with "How can we ask for a feature". There are some sites we can ask for a feature and it goes to a rank for voting, and according with the topic popularity the company adds the feature in the app. My suggestion! Thanks for replying.

Hi @Alexandre Soares Paiva 

Welcome to the Atlassian community!

The feature to add a cover to a list is currently not available. So you can't set a cover to a list. Currently, only cards can have a cover image.

Hi @Alexandre Soares Paiva ,

You can suggest or ask for a feature by visiting this page ask Trello support

I hope this is helpful.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Trello

Taco Tuesday: Your favorite Trello blog takeaway

Hello friends! From the community that brought you Welcome Wednesday, Throwback Thursday and Friday Fun, welcome to Taco Tuesday, a weekly discussion about all things Trello. The best part? One Tac...

212 views 10 9
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you