Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can we ask for a feature: Add a Cover on the List, like the card cover

Alexandre Soares Paiva February 5, 2021

I'd like to add a Cover on the List, like the card cover, but the Card cover counts as 1 when we use the list limits feature. I would like to have a list cover as customizable as the card cover. Thanks.

2 answers

0 votes
Alexandre Soares Paiva February 8, 2021

I know the limitation you pointed out, and that's because my topic starts with "How can we ask for a feature". There are some sites we can ask for a feature and it goes to a rank for voting, and according with the topic popularity the company adds the feature in the app. My suggestion! Thanks for replying.

0 votes
Soumyadeep Mandal - SaM
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 6, 2021

Hi @Alexandre Soares Paiva 

Welcome to the Atlassian community!

The feature to add a cover to a list is currently not available. So you can't set a cover to a list. Currently, only cards can have a cover image.

Soumyadeep Mandal - SaM
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 9, 2021

Hi @Alexandre Soares Paiva ,

You can suggest or ask for a feature by visiting this page ask Trello support

I hope this is helpful.

Like Alexandre Soares Paiva likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events