Create
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

How can i speak to someone that works at trello?

Trey November 17, 2021

It would be nice to have direct support support certain issues.

I've received emails from people working at trello before so I know it is possible but can't find a way to do it again.

2 answers

2 accepted

4 votes
Answer accepted
Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 18, 2021

Hi @Trey ๐Ÿ‘‹

Welcome to the Community! I completely get it and as @Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_ pointed out you can raise support tickets directly with Trello support for the bigger issues here.

However, the Community is a perfect place for the day to day because you have Us, the Trello natives who will help any way we can, and also the Atlassian Team who include members of the Trello team that are always around and watching and of course answering questions!

I hope this helps but if you have any other questions just ask away ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

All the best,

Laura

3 votes
Answer accepted
Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 18, 2021

Hi @Trey , you can contact Trello support via following site ๐Ÿ‘‰ https://trello.com/contact?nosearch=1&source=from%20helpsite%20beacon#/

Alternatively, there is always someone in Community who can help you out with questions and clarify features ๐Ÿค“

Rob Kerrison
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 18, 2024

I've tried using that link but have been redirected down the rabbit hole of dehumanisation again. I would love to speak to a real person who can look at how I am using the platform for my small business and what we should be doing differently.

I am currently using the free version, but am very very happy to move to the paid version if it gives me better outcomes and greater efficiencies. 

We use trello extensively across our business (only 8 employees) to manage workflows, but again i don;t know what i don;t know, so having someone to review what we are doing and ways to improve how we do things would be hugely benefical.

In my mind that's not (yet) achievable via a bot, but maybe I;m just old fashioned.

Thanks. Rob

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events