Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can boards be deleted that were created by employees who are no longer with the company?

Byron Cahoon March 31, 2022

We have active boards in Trello we no longer need

We want to delete these boards but they were created by individuals who are no longer employed with our company.

We want them deleted as they are old, yet if accessed, we are charged the monthly access fee of $3/month/user.

2 answers

0 votes
Hannah Humbert - Simpla Workflows
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 31, 2022

Hi @Byron Cahoon ! Welcome to the community! Depending on your workspace settings, if you're the admin of the board, you can delete that board; you don't need to be the board owner. Additionally, if you're a workspace admin, you should be able to delete any board in the workspace - regardless of whether you are a board admin or not.

Byron Cahoon April 3, 2022

I'm not the admin.  How does one determine who the Workspace admin is?

Hannah Humbert - Simpla Workflows
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 3, 2022

@Byron Cahoon you can check this by looking at your workspace members (https://trello.com/{workspace name}/members). You'll be able to see the user role next to each user (normal or admin).

0 votes
Michael Pryor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 31, 2022

If you are an admin for the Workspace can't you archive the boards?

Byron Cahoon April 3, 2022

I'm not.  Am I able to tell from a specific board that I want to delete?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events