Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I view ALL trello tasks at once, not just my own?

Johan Eliasson January 15, 2018

Well, as I'm using Trello for personal stuff I'm the only user for my boards.. I'd like to see all tasks at once sometimes so I don't daily have to check every board (I have a lot of boards)...

I know I can see all my own cards.... but I don't assign myself to cards, what's the point, I know they are all mine, and they look more compact and to my liking without my avatar on every single card....

So I essentially need to see all cards, not just my own, and by doing that I will actually see all my cards....

Is this doable?

1 answer

0 votes
Caity
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 16, 2018

Hi Johan,

Right now, there isn't a way to view all of your cards on the My Cards page unless you are assigned to those cards.

The My Cards page was created to help people get an overview of the cards that they have on various collaborative boards. This way, you can see what you're responsible for (i.e., what your face/icon is on) without dipping into a bunch of different boards.

If you own a board and are the primary member, then, technically all the cards are "yours". We couldn't find a good way to show these cards in the My Cards interface without it being ugly and unusable.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events