Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I unify all the calendars of my boards into one? Is it possible in the free version or in th

Jerònia Cladera Serra November 29, 2021

I would like to see my pending tasks quickly, without having to go to different boards

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Hannah Humbert - Simpla Workflows
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 29, 2021

Hey Jerònia! There are a few options to achieve this:

1. The free option: use My Cards - this allows you to see a consolidation of all your cards in one view (you need to be added as a member of the card to see it here). You can then sort by due date to see your upcoming tasks.

2. Another free option: sync all boards into your personal calendar. You can achieve this with the calendar power-up, or the Planyway power-up. They both give you an iCal URL which you can add to your calendar. The idea would be to do this for each board. However, there's no way to filter what shows in the calendar - all cards and check-items with a due date will sync to your calendar.

3. Paid option: use Planyway to add multiple boards to your Planyway calendar. This is a paid option, but they offer a free trial if you want to see what it looks like. The paid option also allows for a 2-way sync with your personal calendar if you need that.

4. Another paid option: if you want a consolidated calendar view and want to stay in Trello to see this calendar (i.e. not see tasks in your personal calendar, Planyway calendar, etc.), you could sync cards from many boards into one master board using Unito. From the master board, you could use the calendar power-up.

There's also the Workspace Table or Blue Cat Reports which give you a report of cards from different boards - it's just not in a calendar view, but you can sort by due date. 

Hope that helps!!

Jerònia Cladera Serra December 1, 2021

Perfect. Thank you so much!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events