Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I sync cards from several boards into one master board?

Mareike Wagner October 26, 2018

I have several trello boards with same list descriptions and every cards follows the same process. Now I would like to create an "Overview board" with the same list descriptions showing all cards which are in one list. For example in the master board the list "in progress" should show all cards which are listed as "in progress" in every other trello board. 
Thank you in advance

3 answers

1 vote
Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 3, 2019

Hi @Mareike Wagner have you tried the Unito Power-Up? You can sync the cards that you would like to see in your Master board, without having to have separate cards. When you make a change on the in progress, they will be updated in the master board. Here is a link that provides more details:

https://blog.trello.com/trello-unito-power-up

Please let me know if this helps.

Jodi

0 votes
Qasim July 30, 2019

Hi @Mareike Wagner

This can be accomplished with one of our power-ups! If you'd like a tutorial on setting up, take a look at the link below. It's a great resource on setting up a master board, you can always reach out to us on our website as well and we can help you through the process! 

How to Create a Master Board in Trello (Webinar / Tutorial): 

http://bit.ly/2OB4oIa

Hope you find this useful!

Best,

Unito

0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 3, 2019

@Mareike Wagner do you require separate boards in order to give different people access to the information? If not, then quite often you can achieve the result you're after by having everything on a single board and splitting up between projects by label.

The board filtering feature allows you to quickly and easily view all cards with a given label, and then you can disable the filter to see all cards across all projects.

This is a less complicated process than synching across boards.

The only time it's not suitable is if your cards move through different lists, or you need to give certain people access to certain project cards (for example if you're sharing boards with a client).

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events