Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I sync all the boards at the same time with my email and calendar - not one at a time?

Arundeep S. Pradhan September 5, 2019

We have several boards with several cards and different members. I would like to synch all the boards (actions, due dates etc.) with email and calendar for my actions and due dates only, and do it for all the boards at the same time, not one board at a time each for email and calendar. 

1 answer

0 votes
Garrett
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 16, 2019

Hey @Arundeep S. Pradhan 

Currently, there isn't a global calendar view within Trello, but I will pass along your request for this feature to the team.

For now, you could use the Planyway Power-Up to view due dates from other boards on an individual board's calendar, or you can add each of your boards' iCal feeds to Google Calendar, or another app which subscribes to iCal feeds: Using Trello with Google Calendar.

To make that process a little bit simpler, there's also a calendar connector Power-Up from Cronofy that can help you connect multiple Trello boards to your preferred calendar app: https://info.trello.com/power-ups/cronofy

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events