It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How can I see all assigned cards by Member in one calendar across multiple Boards?

I can filter individual boards by member but I need to see tasks assigned across multiple boards.

1 answer

0 votes

Hi Leslie,

Marta here, from Trello Support.

Currently, there isn't a global calendar view within Trello so it wouldn't be possible to see all cards that have been assigned to one team member in one single calendar view. Moreover, it's not possible to see on the calendar view who's assigned to which cards. I understand how this would be useful and I'll pass along your request to the team.

For now, to view due dates from other boards on an individual board's calendar you could use the Planyway Power-Up, or you can add each of your boards' iCal feeds to Google Calendar, or another app which subscribes to iCal feeds: Using Trello with Google Calendar.

To make that process a little bit simpler, there's also a calendar connector Power-Up from Cronofy that can help you connect multiple Trello boards to your preferred calendar app: https://info.trello.com/power-ups/cronofy

There are also some calendars that integrate directly with Trello. You can read more about those in our blog post here: https://blog.trello.com/5-calendar-apps-replace-sunrise/

Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns, and we’ll be happy to help.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published in Trello

There's a lot to love about the next evolution of Trello Community

Hi, team, Whether you've been hanging out here in the Trello collection for awhile, or whether you're just now joining us from the Trello Slack Community, we’ve got some exciting news about th...

2,300 views 23 46
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you