Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I see a card on my map when I have more than one prospect at the same address?

Deleted user November 14, 2020

I have several High rise buildings that have multiple prospects in the same address but on different suites. When I look on the map/location, the view will show me 3 (as an example) but it will not allow me to pull up the cards for any of those particular prospects. Is there a fix for this?

2 answers

0 votes
Emma Nygren December 13, 2021

I just started using map view and I have the same problem. Has this not been fixed?

Deleted user December 13, 2021

@Emma Nygren  This has still not been resolved. Apparently it is being worked on but there is no timeframe to having it fixed.

0 votes
Cody C.
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 18, 2020

Good question Mark! I did a little testing, and I'm not able to find a way to view those cards in Map view either, so I'm going to bring this up with the rest of the Team for further review. 

While I don't have a timeline to share, I can definitely make sure the team is aware of this. Again, thanks for letting us know, and let us know if you have any questions in the interim!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events