How can I see Planned Start and End on my Tablet/Cell

Hi. I'm pretty new to  Trello, but on the whole I think I'm finding my way around. We're a small construction company, so need to use the software as much in the field as we do in the office.

For an upcoming renovation I've created a list with each card as a specific trade that needs to come in... The card has a planned start and end date which works very well with the Elegantt plug in on Chrome.

However, when I open the App on phone or tablet, I can't even see the dates displayed on the card, let alone edit them.

What am I doing wrong? I've searched the forum, but any similar results seemed to be for far more complicated problems.

Thanks in advance.

1 answer

0 vote
Matthew N Community Champion Feb 14, 2018

Hey Henry

If you're using a browser extension to have multiple due dates, that is limited to that browser with the extension enabled, so those won't show up in the app.  I don't think browser extensions even work on a mobile browser, so you won't be able to do that either.  Right now, Trello only has capability (within trello itself) for one date, not a range of dates. So.. you'll need to continue to use a computer with the browser on it for that.  

If it would help, you can export your due dates from Trello to your personal calendar and make changes there, so when in the field you'll have it. 

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Jun 20, 2018 in Trello

Get inspired with Trello & earn free Gold

A blank Trello board can be both a beautiful and intimidating thing. How many lists should I have? Is creating 10 labels overkill? How can I best track my progress? Is there a way...

16,763 views 0 14
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you